Communities: Know the Risk

What's Next on the Path?

  • Public Appeal and Comment Period

For preliminary mapping information in Tulsa or Wagoner County, OK, go to that county page by clicking on the name on the left of this page, then the appropriate County Mapping Information tab.

For more helpful information, look under Resources and Related Links.

For mapping questions, contact the FEMA Mapping Information eXchange (FMIX) – 1-877-336-2627.